Convio Donations

The Nazarene Mission Corp has a program set up called CONVIO where you can go onto and give either a one time donation toward our trip, or you can have monthly, bi-monthly, etc. taken directly out of your bank account. In case it is not clearly stated the money raised will be going straight to us. This is our total income while we are in Bulgaria. It will help pay apartment rents, utilities, etc., as well as food and anything else that may need purchasing while we are there. In order to do this just follow the link above and it will take you to our CONVIO profile and underneath the picture of us there is a button that reads "Make A Donation" if you click on this it will take you to all of the options available for giving. We would love to thank you in advance for your donation! It means so much to us. We are so blessed to have so many friends and family that care about us!







Sunday, July 31, 2011

"I Lift My Hands"- Chris Tomlin

With all of the moving and packing that has been taking place I stumbled upon a new Chris Tomlin cd and the song "I Lift My Hands" has definitely become my life song this past week the words are amazing and I am far to lucky to have a God this good to me.

Be still, there is a healer
His love is deeper than the sea
His mercy, it is unfailing
His arms are a fortress for the weak

Let faith arise
Let faith arise

I lift my hands to believe again
You are my refuge, You are my strength
As I pour out my heart, these things I remember
You are faithful, God, forever

Be still, there is a river
That flows from Calvary's tree
A fountain for the thirsty
Pure grace that washes over me

So let faith arise
Let faith arise
Open my eyes
Open my eyes

I lift my hands to believe again
You are my refuge, You are my strength
As I pour out my heart, these things I remember
You are faithful, God
You are faithful, God, forever

Sometimes we just have to "Be Still" and God works out the rest. When the day has been rough this song seems to have a way of melting my troubles and doubts away. I believe God knows just when to put songs, scripture passages, people, etc. into my life and I couldn't imagine doing it on my own.

Let the words of this song brighten your day! - Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment